Pages



Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fall BOOT Camp!

The last couple of days, the weather has been cooling down and bit, and I love it! Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but the fall season is my favorite time of the year. Some people are excited for a new year of school,  or a new sport season, or if your like me, you are ready for some fall fashion! Fall fashion is by far my favorite fashion. There is nothing better than getting out your leather lotion and getting those tall brown boots ready to make their debut! 

Speaking of brown leather boots, that leads me into todays topic, my top 3 favorite fall boot styles for this coming season!

Number 3 is what i would call, the western style! The past few fall seasons, the western style boot has been coming out more and more. I think this style is perfect for the simple sweet girl who is southern at heart! I like the western style to be a shade of brown with a polished look and a hint of wear and tear.

via                                                                                 via

Number 2 is the classic tall riding boot! I really believe that fall was invented for the riding boot. This style went from the horses and saddles, to the streets, and fast! Once the riding boot trend started, there sure was no stopping it. You can pair riding boots with any outfit. The daily pant/legging or the weekly work dress. Wearing them with a dress is a perfect way to merge summer into fall. You can first wear your boots with your dresses when it is still warm, and then add some tights once it gets cooler. I love pairing my riding boots with the perfect jean shirt and topped off with a scarf! And if you get bored with the traditional flat riding boot, add a chunky heel!

                                                          via                                                   via

Last but most certainly not least, the bootie! I have always loved the bootie style since they have been trending but when i used to work at DSW, the question always was, "Well what do I wear these with?" I think now that a couple seasons have gone by, we are just now learning what to pair them with. I personally think that they look so cute with a cuffed boyfriend fit jean or with a skinny leg work pant. Also, I think that that they are adorable with dresses as well! I don't have too many bootie styles but i have a feeling that this style may be at an all time high this season and I may need a couple more! (The fiancé will be thrilled!)

                                       via                                    via                                         via

Well that is it for the BOOT camp! I am so excited to bust out these fall favorites! Word of advise: Go get em' while they have them! I know we all like to wait until things go on sale, but with boots, they go really quick and not every store gets very many in your shoe size, so get them early!

P.S. I had my first pumpkin spice latte today!

Enjoy!

Xo Maggie

1 comment :

  1. Ahhh this just made me want some 'western style' boots, so cute!

    Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete