Pages



Sunday, August 9, 2015

Three-Forty-Two Before We Say "I DO"


We are 342 days away from our wedding day! We currently have the venue's booked for our  July 16th 2016 wedding date. We will getting married at the Liberty Presbyterian Church. It is absolutely gorgeous! The reception will be held at Glen Ross Golf Club which is just down the street from where we just bought our new house! I also said "YES TO THE DRESS!" 

At this time, I am waiting for my Erin Condren Wedding planner to come in the mail! I have customized the cover with my wedding colors as well as my name. I have so much to write in there when it gets here! Some of which include the photographer, save the dates and of course my lovely maid of honor/bridesmaid's and their attire! 

Columbus Brides- Check out the venue links!

4 comments :

  1. Wedding planning was so fun! Enjoy every minute of your countdown to mrs!!
    Victoria
    Love.Haight.Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am trying to embrace every moment leading up to the wedding before it is over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more details as the day gets closer!!

    Emily
    laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete