Pages



Monday, September 5, 2016

LABOR DAY FAVORITES

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is having a WONDERFUL day so far! In this post I am going to share my favorite sales that are going on for Labor Day!

First up, J. CREW.


 When I was in Monterey, CA, I saw this outfit below on a mannequin and I loved it! The cute little elephant bracket is part of their efforts to help raise money for the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, where they protect elephants from poaching in East Africa. 50% of the retail price be donated to the trust... Super cool!



Gotta "LEOPARDIZE" this outfit with this bootie!


Next up, DRAPER JAMES.
(Reese Witherspoon clothing line)


So I loveee Draper James' spirit outfits! so cute to wear to football games and it is definitely the season to do so! :) The scarf and sweaters come in different colors and there are also matching gloves!

Next up, POTTERY BARN.

I know of some people, including me, that are in the market for furniture and the labor day sales are great! I went to my local PB yesterday at the Easton Town Center and they have the most gorgeous fall home decor right now.





Are you as ready for fall as I am? I just need this OHIO weather to cool down a little so i can really embrace my favorite season. I can't wait for some crunch leaves and a little breeze, that way I can break out some boots and scarfs!

Last but certainly not least, BATH AND BODY WORKS.
So, speaking of fall. If your wardrobe and home decor are ready for fall, you better top it off with the best fall scents!!


The wallflower refills are 6 for $24 or 4 for $20.

Alrighty, well I am off to my favorite LABOR DAY cookout!

Enjoy.

XOXO,
Maggie Gunn











1 comment :

  1. I am trying SO HARD not to shop the Draper James sale, because I want everything!! I hit up J.Crew earlier this weekend and am eyeing Kendra Scott's sale now...

    ReplyDelete