Pages



Friday, September 11, 2015

Kate Spade Interesting Life Styling Event!

On Wednesday, I was invited to go to the Kate Spade Interesting Life styling event with my bestie, Emily Delong (check out her blog here!) It was super fun! We went to our local store at the Easton Town Center. They had the perfect champagne cheat sheet listing out the instructions on how to make the champagne that we were tasting! Also, they had little hor devours that were sooo good!



While we were sipping our champagne, I decided to try on some of the new Kate Spade fall arrivals. I tried on the woodland plaid midi skirt with a black turtle neck. At first, I was timid and did not want to try on the midi skirt because I am short and I though it would be too long and not look right. But, to my surprise, it was adorable! It was high waisted, and had just a few pleats and added pockets that were super fun! The material was absolutely perfect too. The color tones worked great and it would be perfect to wear not only for the fall but into the holidays (especially since my fiancé thinks I look like a cute Mrs. Claus, haha).


In the photo with me is Erika, who is a district manager for Kate Spade. I just want to say how wonderful the KS girls are in our local store. They are so friendly, honest and super fun! They really made the experience even better than just the champagne and small snacks.
Everyone should go check out the new Kate Spade fall arrivals. Here are some of my favs!

601
via Kate Spade

061
via Kate Spade

001001

Emily is getting this dress and it is AMAZING on!
via Kate Spade

I have many more favorites but that will just have to do for now. Kate Spade has a special going on through the weekend (Sept 13th) so you all should definitely take advantage and take a peek at this new fall arrivals!!


via Kate Spade

That's all for now!!

Xo Maggie





1 comment :

  1. You need the skirt!! Thanks for being my partner in crime :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete